DIABOLIQUE PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES 2019
1. This Promotional Competition is organized by Look Red Trading (Proprietary) Limited, trading as Diabolique.
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 21 (twenty-one) years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or valid South African driver’s license, except any minor, or employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly associated with Diabolique.
3. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be at the Diabolique Adult Lifestyle Festival, at the time of the draw in order to qualify for the competition, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by Diabolique, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. Diabolique reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that Diabolique deems reasonably necessary.
5. The prize includes the following:
a. A return Economy Class ticket from OR Tambo International to a Wasteland Party in the Netherlands. Date to the confirmed.
b. A ticket granting entry to the Wasteland Party in the Netherlands.
c. Accommodation in the Netherlands for two days.
d. Airport transfers from the Airport in the Netherlands to the accommodation, and returning transfers.
e. Transportation to Wasteland and back to the accommodation.
f. The competition does not include transfers to and from OR Tambo International.
g. A daily meal allowance for the duration of the two days.
h. The Competition does not include costs for VISA or Passport applications.
6. Prize Winners will be determined by random automatic selection draw on the day of the festival.
7. Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
8. Should a winner not qualify for a visa on time to claim their prize, that winner will forfeit their prize.
9. No liability shall be attached to Diabolique in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Prizes. Risks and benefit attached to the Prize will pass to the Winner immediately.
10. All Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Diabolique. Diabolique reserves the right, at its own discretion, to substitute a Prize with any other Prize of comparable commercial value or an appropriate replacement value in the place of the Prize.
11. In addition to any other verification requirements set out in these Rules, Diabolique may require the Prize Winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification, as well as supply a certified copy of their valid South African ID or Passport with their endorsed residence permit within 24 (twenty four) hours of being confirmed a Winner, to enable Diabolique to ensure compliance with these rules. Should any Winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Diabolque.
12. Diabolique may require the Winners to be identified and photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in Diabolique’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
13. All Participants and the Winners, as the case may be, indemnify Diabolique, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in this Competition including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of Diabolique and/or use of the Prizes.
14. All entrants that engage with the promotion information will not be shared with any third parties and are strictly kept with Diabolique. All Entrants will receive future communication from Diabolique and if the Entrant no longer wants to receive communication they can choose to Opt-out of the SMS and any other communication channels.
15. This Competition will only be deemed binding and enforceable if at least 75% of the capacity tickets for the festival are sold.
16. By entering the competition all Participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This competition is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
Some of the great artists who will be performing at our festival